Hello all! We all know that BossCraft is a few months old now, and has seen some rough times. We have decided that after a while we should make a new server, well thats what we did, and it is growing more rapidly to becoming public. We only started this server a few days ago, too. Please register on the website to stay up to date castlearcadia.enjin.com
In order to be a mod on bosscraft you must follow all of this criteria
- You must be mature: If I hear the words "can I please be a moderator"
after I have said no, or have said wait, once, your chance has just
dropped down to slim to nothing, because that shows you are not very
patient, or mature.
- You must have a lot of open time: We need you on our server as much as possible so you need to be on a lot.
- You must be helpful: You need to be able to help people out an any situation.
- Be very strict on rules!: We can't just have a mod who let's people break the rules?
- Be serious!: Do not joke around on the job doing so will equal instant demotion.
- You MUST know much of the nowadays plugins ,and commands that go with
them. What use are you going to be if you can't protect someones house
with world guard?
- Respect everyone: this means do not use profane language, and be
respectful to staff. Usage of profane language can lead to demotion!
If you meet all of this go ahead and apply! Try your best on the app